Newsletters for Front-End Web Developers
Once you’re done checking out the newsletters in this post, check out my other list: The 30 Best Web Design Newsletters To Subscribe To, which also shares a technique for managing your newsletter subscriptions.
- Web Development Reading List — Front-end web developer Anselm Hannemann sends out a carefully selected list of web-development-related resources once a week.
- Level Up! — Receive news on web development, web design, and other related topics every two to three weeks.
- Scotch Newsletter — Get web design/development tutorials and news sent to your email by this awesome tutorial site. Email sign-up is at the footer.
- Dev Tips — Get a Google Chrome DevTools tip, in the form of an animated GIF, once a week. DevTools is an essential front-end development tool, and this newsletter will help you learn some really cool tricks and techniques.
- Status Code — A weekly newsletter containing links that are interesting to coders.
- Hacker Newsletter — Receive a recap of the best articles on startups, technology, programming, etc. posted on Hacker News.
- The Web Developer Newsletter — A weekly digest of web development articles, news, and discussions. You’re required to sign-up for a CodeProjectaccount in order to get this email newsletter.
- Fullweb — This newsletter is for full stack developers and it covers news and articles on these topics: web development, backend development (in other words, server-side development), development operations (DevOps), build automation, and UX.
HTML / CSS
- HTML5 Weekly — Get notified of news and articles about HTML5/CSS3, and other relatively new web technologies.
- CSS Weekly — Front-end developer Zoran Jambor puts together a weekly roundup of CSS news, tutorials, demos and tools.
- Sass News — Front-end developer Stu Robson shares a hand-picked list of Sass resources once a week.
- Node Weekly — Get a set of hand-picked news, articles, and links on Node.jsevery Friday.